Friday, September 25, 2015

Get "The Wulver's Rose" For Free!

     Hello, everyone! I have exciting news to share- as a special promotion, Rooglewood Press is releasing The Wulver's Rose as a free stand-alone ebook!


     It also has a shiny, beautiful new cover that I just LOVE. You can read the story now on Smashwords, and it will be available soon for Kindle and Nook. This edition also includes an excerpt from Kaycee Browning's Esprit de la Rose, a Beauty and the Beast tale set on the high seas- with pirates! And don't forget to check out all five of the stories in the Five Enchanted Roses collection.

8 comments:

Christine Smith said...

Oh my goodness gracious, that cover! O_O I can't stop staring at it. It's utterly breathtaking.

A gorgeous cover for a gorgeous story!

Anna P said...

Oh my word, that cover ... it's absolutely gorgeous! I'm definitely going to need to read it :).
~Savannah P.

Alyssa Dickerson said...

Will this book be released in physical copies or only ebook? Because I would love to own the physical copy if I can!

Natalie said...

Wow! What a beautiful cover! And--it's free?? Ee, I'm so excited to read it now! Although I still would like to read all of the stories eventually .:)

Hayden said...

Thanks, ladies!
Alyssa, the stand-alone version of "The Wulver's Rose" will only be available in ebook form, but "Five Enchanted Roses" is available in paperback. :)

Zoë said...

Hayden, your retelling is beautiful. Thank you for writing such a lovely tale - 'twas a pleasure to peruse. :]

Erudessa Aranduriel said...

Gorgeous cover, and gorgeous story!! I just finished reading The Wulver's Rose (it was the stand alone, I sadly haven't read Five Enchanted Roses), and WOW!! I loved the stepmother twist, that the stepmother was the heroine instead of the evil person! And that it is set in Scotland in the 1700's!!! I love that time period and I gobble up anything from it that I can get my hands on! And the whole 'blaming herself for their problems'. Also all the wonderful Gaelic names!

Have you ever read Melanie Dickerson's 'The Healer's Apprentice'?

Hayden said...

Thanks Erudessa! I have read "The Healer's Apprentice"- it was one of the first books that sucked me into the fairytale retelling genre! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...