Monday, December 7, 2015

A Question & Notification

     This is a sort-of apology and sort-of question: have any of you who signed up to have continued access to my old blog having any success getting into it? I tried to make it private by invitation only, but I've been having quite a time of it for some reason where those emails that I've allowed access to are disappearing every time I try to enter them in blog settings. I just thought I would mention it, because if you've tried to get into it and couldn't, I don't want you to think that I ignored or neglected you or something. Anyway, please tell me if you can or cannot get in, and I'll see what I can do. (I don't think its working, but if it is working for some of you, please tell me)

12 comments:

Emma Jane said...

I did want to still have access to your old blog, and I'm not able to get to it. I hope you find a way to fix the problem!

Heidi said...

Yes, I was wondering! I DID still want access and haven't been able to get in. I hope you're able to fix it! (But, of course, don't stress. I understand if you're having troubles... :p)

bedtimebear bear said...

me to! i asked for access and didn't get it. :(

Hannah said...

I haven't been able to read your old blog either and I didn't know how to bring it up. I'm sorry you've been having problems with it, blogger can be difficult at times!

Livia Rachelle said...

I would like to be able to read your old blog; is there a way to have comments private, so my email will be private?

Hayden said...

Livia Rachelle, the blog comments are on moderation so you can comment with your email and I won't post it :)

Naomi Bennet said...

I didn't get an invitation either, and I can't get in. I did send you an (not-to-be-published) comment a while ago, though. Hope you discover what the problem is! :-)

~ Naomi

Zoë said...

Hayden,
I too had requested "exclusive access" to The Story Girl, and, as the others, have been unable to view the site.
I have no wonderful blogging wisdom and can do little but suggest things you've probably already tried... nonetheless: have you been adding the email addresses in groups, or singly? It may be worth trying to add them to the invite list one at a time, just to see if that makes a difference. Of course, Blogger may just be being temporarily obnoxious... it's happened before. ;]

Zoë said...

It worketh now - mágnas grátias!

Heidi said...

The invitation came through (yay! ;)) and now everything seems to work. Thank you and I'm so glad you were able to figure it out!!

Melinda Janelle Delamarter said...

The invitation came through, but when I try to accept it, it says that there is an error.

Hannah said...

It's working for me now. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...