Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Top Ten Bookworm Delights

     I’m not a regular Top Ten Tuesday blogger, but every once in a while I’ll be in a mood to fill one out, and this week's topic at The Broke and the Bookish looked fun. (so, incidentally, does next week’s, so I’ll probably be doing that one, too). 

Ten Bookworm Delights

#1 That moment when a book soars beyond your expectations and/or gives you that warm, homey feeling where you immediately know it’s yours.

#2 Literary-inspired products, whether it be jewelry, candles, bumper stickers, or clothing.



#3 When a book honestly surprises you with a clever twist. Not just any twist, but one that’s so incredibly right and perfect that you squeal internally (or externally, if you’re that kind of person).

#4 Examining other people’s bookshelves and discovering that they have really good taste. (also, rearranging your own bookshelves needs to be on the list too, because it's one of my favorite things to do)
via ideal bookshelf
#5 FREE BOOKS. Free books that YOU ACTUALLY WANT. Or, books for really cheap prices.

#6 Antique books with beautiful covers.



#7 Cover reveals for books you are really looking forward to.

#8 Well-made, well-acted, accurate movie adaptations of your favorite books.


#9 Stumbling across a favorite book you haven’t read in years, and discovering that it’s just as good as you remembered.

#10 Cold, thunderously stormy evenings (or afternoons) that are perfect for a book and a cup of hot chocolate.

via tumblr
*Les Miserables book scarf, Pride and Prejudice earrings & Sherlock Holmes candle all from etsy

3 comments:

brownbooksandgreentea.com said...

Number three is seriously the best thing ever. I'm pretty good at deciphering the twist in books and movies, but every once in a while... a book will get me! I love it! I love knowing there's something I didn't think about!

Carrie said...

#8 is so rare but yes so delightful :-D My TTT

Captivated Reader said...

Good list! I enjoy many of the same things you do too!

Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/04/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-bookworm.html

Happy reading!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...