Wednesday, December 7, 2016

In Which I Emerge From My Den And Join the Living (Maybe)

     Note to self: if you take an extra class one semester thinking it's not going to be a big deal or a lot of extra work WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

     Okay, actually, it really wasn't that bad. But it definitely cut out blogging for me, as well as a few other various and sundry fun activities (like pleasure reading) for a while. Also I was trying to publish a book at the same time...so no time for socialization. Well, not time for much socialization.

     So I know that aside from my Once posts, I haven't been doing much in the blogging world. That's totally okay: blogging isn't life and it's something I do for fun, not something that I'm obligated to do. While I'm in college it's taken a backseat, and I'm fine with that. But I do feel a bit guilty about not keeping up with all of you lovely people. I'd like to say that I'm back, at least until January, but the fact is I have no idea. I might end up posting a lot. And I might end up just baking cookies, gorging myself on candy, and trying not to electrocute myself with Christmas lights. I JUST DON'T KNOW.

     But the fact is, I survived Fall 2016. I'M DONE FOR THE SEMESTER! Time for Christmas break!
 Image result for fred astaire gif

5 comments:

Olivia K. Fisher said...

Congratulations on completing the semester, Hayden!! Finishing up a portion of school is one of my favourite things! I hope you enjoy winter break!! :D

~Liv
oliviakfisher.blogspot.com

Miss Evie said...

Yay!!! I've finnished up my first year of uni and am SO excited for uni break!
~Evelyn

Kelsey Carnes said...

Oh, the accuracy of that gif...

Hamlette said...

I'm looking forward to taking a break next week from teaching my kids and my niece. Hoping to catch up on some reading and cleaning and sewing -- oh my! Enjoy your break :-)

And I don't know if you saw my review of Once, but your story... words fail me. It was amazingly good, and absolutely my favorite of the six.

Hayden said...

Liv: Thanks! I'm so excited to actually have free time :)

Miss Evie: YES! Cue the celebrations!

Kels: glad you like it ;)

Hamlette: Oh my goodness, thank you!!! That means a lot to me and I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...