Saturday, February 25, 2017

With Blossoms Gold Cover Reveal!


It's time! I'm very pleased with the way this cover turned out, and I hope you will be, too!

here

it

is:





She never wanted to leave the tower. He never wanted to rule the country.

Nella has lived quietly in her tower in the woods for over a decade. After dangerous accusations drove her and her grandmother away from their village, they escaped deep into the forest where no one would try to harm them. Now, after her grandmother's death, Nella is alone, and she is determined to stay that way. She has no patience for a world she deems judgmental and ignorant.

Or so she tells herself. In reality, her paralyzing fear prevents her from stepping foot outside of the tower.

Prince Benedict Allesandro is an adventurer- a rescuer who prides himself on saving the weak and unfortunate. When he hears rumors of a beautiful damsel trapped in a tower, he rushes to her rescue...only to find a woman who most definitely does not wish to be saved.

But when war breaks out, this reckless prince and reclusive maiden are faced with overcoming their deepest fears in order to determine not only their own fate, but that of their entire country.

Coming April 2, 2017

Add this book on Goodreads.

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Eek! It's BEAUTIFUL. Great job!!!!

Gabrielle Emmons said...

Wow, the cover is amazing! Who did it?

Hayden said...

Thanks guys! Gabrielle, I actually designed it myself, using a stock photo. :D

Gabrielle Emmons said...

Cool, that is awesome Hayden! Do you use a specific stock photo website?

Hayden said...

I used istockphoto.com, which generally has a pretty good selection. The only bad thing is that it's a pretty popular site, so there are quite a few book covers that may use the same photo you choose (and I know I've seen more than one that use this one!)

Jenny Elyse Becker said...

Other covers using the woman's image are here: http://flashlightcommentary.blogspot.com/2016/04/cover-cliches-curls-and-clasped-hands.html

rockandminerals4him said...

OH. MY. WORD. THAT IS SO SO SO PRETTYYYY!!!

Rissi said...

CONGRATS, Hayden! It's a stunning cover. :)

Ekaterina said...

I've just added the book to Goodreads. I can't wait to read it, especially since the cover is so beautiful!!

Amaris (Prev. Phoebe) said...

Yaaayyy! I'm so thrilled to hear about your new book, Hayden! Hidden Pearls I found extremely enjoyable, so I can't wait to read more from you! :D
I just have one question though: When you named the prince 'Benedict', did it have anything to do with Benedict Cumberbatch? :) Sorry but I have to ask. :)
-Amaris

Hayden said...

Amaris: Oh, thank you! Actually, both Benedict and Orlando were named after Shakespeare characters (though I altered the spelling of Benedict slightly) but then I later realized people might think I'd named them after two very famous actors, haha. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...